“Celebrating Our Diversity through networking, mentorship and community involvement.”
To promote and encourage the professional and personal growth of our members in a supportive environment where women’s efforts are recognized and encouraged.
Kenosha Women’s Network is a nonprofit organization which actively promotes the advancement of its members individually and as a whole. Since 1980, KWN has provided networking support to our diverse membership. Most members are women who want to do business with other women. Many are in the business, professional and political community. Some are home-based entrepreneurs or in education or retail.
Get Involved in your Community!
- KWN supports local organizations that benefit women and children in Kenosha County.
- Through our Grant Program, we distribute monetary assistance to member sponsored organizations each year.
- KWN co-sponsors the annual Susan B. Anthony Award Dinner and Grant Program.
- The Susan B. Anthony Award recognizes and honors Kenosha County women who are leaders in the community and who promote equality for women.
- The SBA Grant Program supports area women and children’s organizations.
Our membership meetings are held every second Friday of the month.
Kenosha Women’s Network draws membership from these locations:
- Kenosha County
- Walworth County
- Lake County, Illinois
Join the KWN
Interested in Becoming a KWN member
Click here for more info.